Working out is part of my life style.... I've become a PUMA fan, and started using their sneakers to work out, mainly with weights. These mint green Pumas are perfect for every day use, coincidently enough, they are my favorite color! ASOS always has the leading styles with great price points and most importantly carries Puma. I know running after Camilla is exercise in itself, but putting in the extra effort for more helps me out with my energy level. I try to work out at hours when everyone is asleep, which is early in the morning for me. For mommies out there struggling to get motivated and work out, I feel you.
Here are some tips that help me on making it to my workouts;
1. Get your work out gear ready the night before. Make sure you make it cute, for motivation purposes!
2. Get a work out partner or partners, that way you feel committed and would feel bad if you tried to cancel
3. Have a goal in mind, wether its weight goal, body type goal, inches off the weight, or you just want to have a healthy life style.
4. Try to incorporate active activities with your child. I try to take Camilla to different parks in Orange County, so she can run free, and I run after her.
5. Find a type of exercise you enjoy. It took me a while to find my perfect fit. I tried, soul cycling, cross fit, running, along with many others. You won't get motivated unless you like what you are doing, just like anything in life.
Lastly have fun!